Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hump Day Thoughts..........& Stuff.....




Sixteen in a row?

This is
........unbelievable! The NBA's Houston Rockets have won 15 straight. Tonight they put their winning streak on the line against the Indiana Pacers at home. Remember........Yao Ming is lost for the season and this team......with Tracy McGrady front and center......continues to win. Go Rockets!

Eleven in a row........and holding........

Barack Obama had won 11 straight primaries........until last night. Hillary Clinton wins Ohio and Texas to end the streak. Obama wins Vermont........Hillary wins Rhode Island.



Note to Obama........."You had better focus .......and quit all the "The country wants change" chants and deal with the issues. You're up against the Clinton political machine...........They are seasoned veterans. They play big boy politics. Your speeches are great..........but your following includes the black and the young.......Still minorities in this country. Hillary has the Hispanics, women, and white America casting votes. Forget about McCain........You've got to deal with Hillary.......now"!

Now to my never ending see-saw position...........I .............initially was leaning toward Clinton......Obama moved me........so I jumped on that band wagon........now having listened to the issues and substance.........I'm leaning toward Clinton again. Experience does matter.......and at this point, the republicans would eat Obama alive. But that's my thinking...........today......Tomorrow's another day.

I saw ........honey bees!!!!!!!

Our plum trees are blooming! Scientist are saying we have a shortage of honey bees in North America. These bees pollinate each and every flower of the plum tree blooms. Without this pollination , there would be no new fruit. Well........I am happy to announce........I saw these bees busily going from bloom to bloom .........doing their thing. What a beautiful sight!




MVP? LaBron James...........or Kobe Bryant?



This ..........is .........a rather intriguing question. Whether you follow the NBA.....or like the NBA....One thing is for sure. You have definitely heard of both. LaBron.......the man child.......Kobe........the chosen one. Neither of the two ever graced the court of a college gym. Both went .....from high school to the pros. Kobe spent a couple of years coming off the bench for the Lakers........while James was an immediate starter for Cleveland.

Okay..........LeBron is averaging 30.3 points a game........Kobe, 28.3.............Both have their teams in the thick of the play-off run..........Both superstars.........go figure.........This year they both probably deserve the ........co-award.


Atlanta Traffic.........

I often wonder.......How does anything.......around 7 am........or 8 am in metro Atlanta........start on time! Too many people.........too many cars. Once you get off of I285 ........or I20......or I85......or I75........... There is still the matter of the local streets..........Too many red lights........Marta........It's .......awful! No body uses signals........ The speed limit on I285 ....is 55.....However........drive 55..........and you will induce a death sentence. Average speed? Try 80........as in 80 mph!

Beware of ladders, sofas , and assorted garbage while traveling........not to mention......."soccer moms".....School buses........etc.


Finally.............

I have just put in a new order for some pills to relieve my aching back..........from carrying this blog............."A little help..........please?"


Finally.......Finally.........


Yes..........My daughter is getting married in August............Have I made a post on that ....yet?...I don't think so. But .......I think this is a wonderful thing.........If she's happy..........I'm happy. Sometime ........soon........we groomsmen will go and get our fittings. I think I look decent in a tux............We'll see.

Finally......Finally........Finally......


We're still
looking for that datgum ground hog.............May he rest in peace.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............