Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hump Day News & Views




If....it's Wednesday.....It must be Hump Day.....

A few thoughts......and a little news.



19-17.....And this was a Major League Baseball game....


Last night the Boston Red Sox beat the Texas Rangers 19-17, after blowing a major league record 10 run lead.

Talk about your wild games........The evening featured a combined 36 run
s, 37 hits, 4 errors and a total of 11 pitchers used.

Here's the box score:
Box Score



This Michael Phelps dude is really good.....


At 6' 4", he is an imposing figure.....with a wing span of 6' 7".......He has already won 11 gold medals in his career.

Meet the man...........courtesy of Wikipedia:

Michael Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



Things I think I think..........on a Wednesday....

I always thought John Edwards was a phony........now.....I'm sure of it.

I think Brett Favre will have a tough time in New York .....this season.

I think I'm about to jump on the Chicago Cubs bandwagon.......They are the best team in baseball.........or at least in the National League.

I think it's a good thing the Olympics come only every 4 years........I could not survive all the hype.


Have a great ......Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............