Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thoughts....on a Thursday?

No.....it's not Wednesday........

So this is not "Hump day".......so , no "Hump Day" writings..........

This is Thursday.....the day after......

We have been away for a while.......and look at what has happened.

We have had a Super Bowl..........We've had the college signing day.

And with that........we're sorry....We .......were off.............We sincerely apologize ...........

So .......now.......here are some thoughts on a cold day:

I thought this Super Bowl............was really super.

I think Jennifer............nailed the national anthem

I think Bruce........and the e street band totally handled the halftime festivities..........

I think that NBC did a masterful job in hosting this event..........

I think...............I'm tired..........

More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............