Friday, March 27, 2009

Thoughts........On a Rainy Friday....Night


In this southern college town........

All is well.......

For it is raining.....has been for the last three days............

Something new for the drought ridden south. Some things we're following:


Hired......to be fired......Such is the case at Kentucky........

Gillispie out as Kentucky coach

Yep..........after just 2 seasons..........Gillispie..........is out ....gone..........fired.....Kentucky ran Tubby Smith out of town.....now Gillispie.........

I hope they never win another game......These fools from Kentucky expect their team to win the NCAA championship.......every year. Welcome to the reality .......of the real world.


March Madness??????????

No "madness" this year..........With the exception of Arizona.......the regionals of the NCAA mens basketball tournament has all the top seeds........still playing...

Meaning.....no "Cinderellas"...........no upsets.......And that's a good thing. Let's have "big boy" basketball.


Things.......I think.......I'm thinking....

I still hate driving at night.......when I approach a fool who will not dim his lights.....

Are the "Geico" commercials are as annoying to me.....as they are to you?

Twitter......... I still don't get you........

Did we..........somehow miss Easter????? Or is it still to come?

I think..........I am gaining weight........for the first time in my life.....


Enjoy.....your Friday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............