Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hump Day..........News & Views


Wednesday........again....

Here's a few one-liners..........for "Hump Day".

The Atlanta Braves........have now ....lost .......3 in a row.

No more NBA.....what's a fan to do?

Will Tiger........win yet another U S Open........this week-end?

Did anyone watch Joe Buck Live.......on HBO?

Dante Stallworth........got 30 days in jail.......for killing a man....while driving drunk...

Michael Vick..........got 2 years....in a federal prison.......for being bad....to dogs.....

Shaq..........is thinking about joining the Cleveland Cavaliers...

I'm thinking......Shaq is washed up........LeBron needs more....than a "Shaq".

L A wins........fans burn police cars........why?

American Idol........was in Atlanta the other day......recruiting the next....embarrassment...

The Pittsburgh Penguins ....won hockey's Stanley Cup....Pittsburgh? City of champions?

Sammy Sousa ........he was outed by the N Y Times.....using steroids......Not surprised....

Happy Birthday........Venus Williams........you turn.....29.....today. In tennis, you're ...old..

"Welcome home, Rosco Jenkins".....is still........a very funny movie.

Two dump trucks.....passed me on I-75........today.....I was doing 85.......

KFC's.........."grilled chicken" is good...........but not as good as what I grill.

My tomato plants......are taller than me.....and the corn? 2 feet high........go figure.

Was in........Savannah, GA.......this week-end........How did we ever survive..........the heat?

Speaking of heat........it's in the upper 90,s..........in this southern, college town.

The problem with .......cutting grass........is that .....you now have to do it...all summer long.

And........the job's not done.....'till you get that weed-eater working its magic.....

3 hours.......56 minutes... that's how long the 4 &1/2 hour Savannah to Athens took me...

And.......no........I did not super speed........85 on I-16.......70....on the 2 lane roads........

I still..........don't get "twittering".....Do I care....what you're doing.....at 9 am?

Have........a .......great "Hump Day".






No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............