Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things.....Learned.......From the Week-end...that ...Was


A day late....but here goes.......

Nothing can get any better.......than a Father-Daughter and husband- wife .......relationship...on...Fathers' Day. My Daughter........and My Mother........took me and my Daddy out to dinner....on Fathers' Day. And to make it complete.....her husband came along also. I ......so love .....my family.

So .....Tiger.......did not win the U S Open?

The Hangover........the movie ......is very good.....I hear....Haven't seen it yet....waiting....

It was so hot today..........I saw two trees.......fighting over a dog.

The Atlanta Braves........are no more...no less....than a .500 team...

The 1st hurricane of the year? Andreas..........who?

Iran........is acting like....Iran.....it's been happening for a thousand years........

Fox News.......Still ........"Obama hatin'"..........and proud of it....

Twitter? Still don't get it.....Do you really care....what I'm doing.....at 9 am? And .....why do you continue to "follow" me?

Face Book..........I'm trying.....But ....even there.....I've had to "mute" a few folks.......

I lead.....a simple life......not much drama.....I like who I am......

The Hangover...........got to see that movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............