Monday, January 25, 2010

Things ....We Learned......From the Week-end

A few......Monday "short shorts"  of things we learned.......

 Brett Favre.......forever the "gunslinger"......cost the Vikings a trip to Miami.

Payton Manning......is the best quarterback we will see in our lifetime.

I still can't......bring myself .....to root for the 'Ain'ts......I mean....Saints.

The Pro Bowl........is this Sunday......can't wait....to ......miss it.

The Atlanta Hawks......spanked Charlotte....and sent 'em home...on ....a bus.

Georgia........beat a top 10 team (Tennessee) .....by 15.   How?

I've seen.....harder rain......but I really can't remember it being as bad as it was last night.  Driving 35 mph ....on I-85.

Super Bowl XLIV...........Can you believe......I have seen all 43???

Have you donated.....to Haiti?   I have......in my taxes....and my President has seen fit to send .....millions.   So no "text" dollars from me.


So ........on this Monday.....I'm.....a little smarter.   Are You?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............