Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daylight Savings Time.......Once Again

I was not asked.......I was not contacted...Nobody considered my thoughts....

So here they are.

I hate Daylight Savings Time.

So many clocks to change.  4 vehicles........3 wrist watches.....4 wall clocks.....1 microwave....3 televisions.......2 computers......3 alarm clocks.....1 oven.......3 dvd players.......2 cell phones.....and 1 GPS.

Thank goodness the computers,  the cell phones,  and the GPS have the good common sense to set themselves.

So much work involved in cheating "Mother Nature".   I believe.....if my math is correct...there will still be 24 hours in a day.

But I know .......tonight.....I will lose a precious hour.

An hour.....not to have back.......until 6 months.

Daylight Savings Time.....

It sucks.....and I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............