Friday, March 19, 2010

T.G.I.F.........????

Thoughts......on ....a Friday.

In this small southern college town....this is a post card perfect afternoon.   70 degrees with sunny skies.   Is ......spring .....finally here?   Feels like it.

March Madness.....is here.   Great drama.....great theater .....great games.

I sure do like......those $3.99 car wash places.

Atlanta drivers.....may not be the worst.....but they are the most daring.

I don't think.....I will have a garden ......this year.

Just think....in a few weeks.....we will all have to crank up the old lawn mower...again.

I will miss......our family conference call this Sunday...have to work...how sad.

My daughter, Madison,  is teaching me how to ......text.

My body.....is really tired....it's the week-end......and .....I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............