Monday, June 7, 2010

Things From the Week-end.......

Things....from the week-end?

Stuff....we .....learned?

Are we....smarter?

Or....just ...older?

Or....both?

My...my?

Both?

Here goes:

Tied.....1-1...

LOS ANGELES, June 6 (UPI) -- Ray Allen sank eight 3-point shots Sunday to set an NBA Finals record and help the Boston Celtics top the Los Angeles Lakers 103-94 in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
 
 
This doesn't happen...in the US:
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, June 6 (UPI) -- Two policemen and 14 other people were injured Sunday in a crush of fans at a South African stadium where a World Cup warmup game was being played, police said.
 
We ....will take a split:
LOS ANGELES, June 6 (UPI) -- A.J. Ellis drove in Russell Martin with the winning run in the 11th inning Sunday, boosting the Los Angeles Dodgers to a 5-4 decision over Atlanta.
 
Things.....I think I think:
 
My Daughter.....had a great trip......to Disney World ....in Orlando....and yes...I'm  jealous.
 
Our Family conference call......lasted 2 1/2 hours.....I missed it......I'm hurt.
 
My lawn & hedges.....look great...but....I'm tired.
 
Has BP.......fixed the leak?   I'm ....upset.
 
Why are they blaming......Obama?   I'm ....mad.
 
My  Atlanta Braves......are in 1st place.....I'm glad.
The NHL Finals are on........I just don't care.

Is it Monday?
 
Smarter?
You?
 
Me?
??
 
?
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............