Friday, July 16, 2010

T.G.I.F.........????

It's .........Friday.   And I'm dead tired.

It's summertime in this small, southern, college town.  Hot, hazy, lazy days.

It's a weather forecast......repeated daily.  "Hazy, hot and humid....with a chance of afternoon thunder storms".  Why do we need ...."weathermen"?

90's during the day..........70's at night.

That's the way it is in the deep south......in the middle of summer.


Things.....I think......I think:

My beloved.....Atlanta Braves.....are going to the World Series......this fall.


I wish the Georgia Governors'  race.....was over already.

This years MLB All-star game.....was really.....very entertaining.
ESPN......is too full of itself....and no......I did not watch the ESPY's.

What's up with.......Mel Gibson?

Is that BP oil leak........finally capped?


GaPeach913......is in Boston....on business....for a week.

6eVoice.....was on vacation last week......but it was business as usual.

I'm proud of my daughter,  Madison......she financed her first new car.

This stray dog.....who stuck around my house.....is pregnant.

I thought.....Winder, GA....was a safe place.......until my office  was burglarized.

What does......rain.....look and feel like.   Been a while.

I think.......I'm done.    Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............