Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hump Day.....News & Views

In this small, southern, college town.....It is indeed ...."Fall".

49 degrees this morning.   Brisk....clear.....exhilarating.   Nothing like an autumn day....in the deep south.


The "dog days"  of summer are long gone......No humidity.   Post card perfect.


This is why......I came back......Back to my roots.....my people......my land!


It is a Wednesday......which means....it is also a ..."Hump Day".


So......here's what we're following......and you should be too:






Let's not just give the NBA trophy to these guys just yet:



Dwyane Wade Injury
Injured Already!
 
Back to Minnesota.......Randy?  Randy?   Be careful what you ask for:
 
Randy Moss Trade

TRADED

 

Another......Serena sighting:

Serena Williams Bikini Video

WATCH: Serena Williams Shows Off New Bikini Body

 

"Big Ben"....is back:

Ben Roethlisberger

I'm BAAAAAACK!

 

Note to Tiki.....Nobody likes a "tatter-tale":

Tiki Barber Booed Ring Of Honor Video

WATCH: Tiki Barber BOOED By Massive Crowd

 

We'll take Kobe:

 

Kobe Bryant Lebron James

Kobe Makes Bold Claim About LeBron

 

"Hump Day"......things.....I think I think:

I think ......this is the best time of the year....

I think......I'm looking forward....to our annual family Thanksgiving....

I think.....I may have to cut the lawn.......one more time...

 I think.....the "GEICO" commercials.....are getting....a little...lame...

I think......the DirecTV ads......are funny...

I think......Georgia fans...need to get a grip......on reality...

I think......I'm tired...

Have a great.........."Hump Day"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............