Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"All I Want for Christmas".........

'Tis the season....


And....."All I want for Christmas"......is.... 



Here's some things.....we think....some of our favorite pro athletes should be asking Santa for:





Matthew Stafford........A new shoulder.......and an offensive line to protect said shoulder.

Donovan McNabb........A set of balls......and a team that respects me.

Tim Tebow..... An NFL arm...to go with my  legs.

Brett Favre.........A nice ....sunset.....to ride off in.

Michael Vick........A time machine.....to go back...and erase....my "dog years".

Tiger Woods......A PGA win......please?   And an affair...with no strings attached.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr........A win.......anyway possible.....preferably......Daytona? 


LeBron James........A better group of ...advisers........You guys made me look real bad.

Cam Newton.......A muzzle for .....dear old Dad.

Terrell Owens......Another "me".....I love me ....some .....me.

Payton Manning......More time in a given week....I need more ...stuff...to sell.   I'm not in enough.....commercials.

Shaquille   O'Neal......More airtime...more media...more.....me, me, me.

And us.....here at 5 on Five?    Peace on earth......and goodwill to all mankind.

Feel free ....to add your thoughts..... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............