Friday, December 10, 2010

Thoughts.......on a Cold....Friday Night

Lately........we have been presenting the news & views.....

Tonight.......some thoughts....from yours truly.


Things.......I think I think:


There's nothing better....that a Friday night high school football game in Georgia.


2 Live Stews........on 79o The Zone......and  Sporting News Radio  will have you hooked...with one listen.


15 shopping days.....before Christmas.....Are you done?


Are the Atlanta Falcons.....really 10-2?

Are the Carolina Panthers......really 1-11?


I think......the San Antonio Spurs.......are the real thing.


I think .....the NCAA....is stupid......to wait until Jan 10....to play it's championship game.


The UGA mens basketball team......will be pretty good this year.


The ...Steve Harvey Morning Show...is great radio.


Have you called......a family member lately?   Just to say hi?


I think......if you can't see the difference in HDTV...from regular TV...you are legally blind.

I'm feeling a little giddy.....we're over 10,000 page views...who'd a thunk it?


There......my thoughts.......on a cold Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............