Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hump Day.....News & Views

In this small,  southern, college town.....It's a "Rainy Night in Georgia"....

Seems like it's raining.....all over the world.

Stuff.......we're following:


"Your services are no longer needed".......

Rich Rodriguez Fired

Michigan Fires Football Coach 

 

"Apologize?  At my age?  Do you take me.... for a fool?"

Ron Franklin Espn Jeannine Edwards

ESPN Fires Announcer After Sexist Comments

 

"Well....if you're not going to fire me...I guess I'll stay".....

Marvin Lewis Staying Bengals

Bengals Coach Decides To Stay After 4-12 Season

 

And of course......he ..."backtracks"...

Tuckercarlson

TUCKER BACKTRACKS: 'Of Course I Don't Think' Vick Should Be Executed

 

Even a ...."cr  cr  cr cr   crackhead"...... deserves a second chance:

Ted Williams Cavaliers
NBA Team Offers Job To Homeless Man
 
Hope you have a great Wednesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............