Friday, April 8, 2011

Random Thoughts......on a Friday

In this small southern college town......

It's a .....picture perfect.....post card kind of day.   Spring is here.  The weather is wonderful...

All.......is well.

Things.....I .....think I think:


Golf.......at the Masters....in "high def"..........is really good TV.

CBS .....ESPN......the whole world....me......want to see Tiger get on a serious roll.

Don't look now......but there may not be an NFL......this year.

Just what is.......a government ...."shut down"?

Glad I did my taxes.....early......You?

Looks like tomorrow.....I have to crank up the lawn mower....for the first time in 6 months.

My daughter went to Florida......spring break....and all I got was a t-shirt and a shot glass.

In her defense.....that's all I asked for.   I was just thrilled.....that she had a wonderful time.  She deserved it.


I want some.....vacation time....


I have 2 weeks......help me decide......when and where.


Georgia interstate 85........is fun to drive......

I-285.......in the ATL......is like a NASCAR race.......

The pollen.....this year.....has not been too bad.....for me .....anyway.


I think.......I'm done





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............