Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thoughts...on a Super Sunday

We're back!   With apologies to our faithful readers...we...or should I say "I"....have been a little busy during that past couple of weeks.

Still ...no excuses.....So let me share a few thoughts on the day of the 47th Super Bowl.

Five things ...I think ...I think:

#1.   I am still bitter...not over it yet...The Atlanta Falcons should be playing in this game tonight.

#2.   Everybody should back off on Beyonce!  What's the big deal if she lip-sincs the National Anthem?

#3.   My grand daughter is so cute...at 10 months.

#4.   I have "unfriended" people on FaceBook ...because of their hatred for President Obama.

#5.   Are you as tired of the pre-game hype...as I am?





Are we getting old...or what?   I have seen every Super Bowl ever played.  I can even remember the very first one.   In Tulane Stadium.....Green Bay versus Kansas City.   It was televised by both CBS and NBC.  The stadium was half full.   Grambling State's marching band was the half time entertainment.

Wow....and now  today!    Just the biggest event...on the planet!

Sit back.....eat your shrimp and chicken wings....watch the commercials.....and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............