Sunday, April 28, 2013

MJ...Does It....Again

I don't know...I Just don't know.   I have been married...divorced.   Met a lot of women.  Been with a lot of women.

I once thought I was in love.   Being ..."in love" ...doesn't necessarily means you actually love the individual.   And...you can love someone...without..."being in love".

Making no sense?

Clarification try....I love my ex-wife...the mother of my daughter...but I'm not in love with her.   Which leads us to marriages and divorces.

Michael Jordan has been married ...divorced.   Now he wants to try this marriage thing once again.

And once again...we ask,  Is he in love?   Or...does he really love her?

 

NBA Greats Look On As Jordan Marries Long-Time Girlfriend

Michael Jordan Marries

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............