Monday, April 8, 2013

Things We Learned From the Week-end

Spring...has sprung in this small southern college town.   Temperatures in the 70's......no humidity.

Post-card perfect weather.  A lot has happened over the past couple of days.  Here's a few things we learned.


Getting fired....just may help your bottom line:

Fired Rutgers AD Still Getting $1.2 Million, An iPad And More In Settlement

Tim Pernetti

MORE: Chris Christie Defends Rutgers President

 

Miami fans are unforgiving....

Still Angry!

Marlins Home Opener 2013 Fans Angry
  
 
 
The Knickerbockers have found their "niche"
 

12 STRAIGHT

Knicks Thunder




Sister Acts...are no fun for Venus:
 

Sister Routs Sister

Venus Serena



Smarter?  Thought so.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy I found this during my search for something regarding this.

    Check out my web site reduce weight

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear your thoughts............