Friday, May 31, 2013

Thoughts...on a Friday

In this small southern college town...It is indeed a Friday!

Short work week.

Long week for next week.

The NBA play-offs are a going.

Baseball is about to embark on their..."dog days" of summer.

There are proms going on...

Graduations....

Weddings...


And...our thoughts on a Friday.

Five things...I think ...I think:

I don't think...I know I'm a member of the best family on the planet earth!

Again, I don't think...I know my brother-in-law...Larry ...is an inspiration to all of us ...for what he's been through lately.  (You hang in there,  Mr. Jones)

I think I'm a pretty good grill master...but I had a flame up on the blue fish and salmon. Not my best production.

I think my nephew, Benji...should forgo his banking career...and cut hair!  He made me look at least...5 years...younger?

And finally...I maybe....just a little bit biased....  But...my little  Mckay....my grand...is just the cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with...well...since ...maybe ...her mom.



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............